Women too Women! Advice please.

Sade • Mother of two🥰 i love how that sounds😩

So I been with my son father for six years we met in 2012, so since we have been together he haven't always been faithful I'm no saint in 2013 I did things as well as him!. But he continued to do things 2013, 2015, 2018 and not 2019.

I'm 23 this year I been with him since I was 16 and him 18, two months ago he was texting this girl and I found out I forgave him. Than recently he gave his number to some girl swears it was nothing like that so I broke up with him!. Mind you we still live together so while we wasn't together but living together I added some guys on FB to make him feel what I feel I like one maybe two pictures okay!.

On his Instagram he like thousands of girls pictures some are some he knows and some are are his ex's😠🤧 then I was thinking about taking him back right so this girl text his phone "hey baby" 😡🤔 I'm pissed because I feel like why is it so easy for you to give the next your number if you so called want to be with me begging for me back. I just feel like if you were the reason we broken up and you want me back then you fight for what you want right!? Not try in beat me to the punch. We been together for six years it takes three weeks for you to talk to someone else!! I haven't talk to any one wrote any one nothing but he wanna comment under his ex picture " okay Pooh I see you" I'm trying to figure out wtf you see. I just feel stupid even if we wasn't together we been together too damn long so it to be easy for you to give out your number! Talk to me ladies please I need some advice!.