Boys🙄

So i dated this guy and he wasent very good to me.He never treated me like his girlfriend, to be honest i think we were closer when we were just friends. When we started dating he had just started hanging around new people and he started acting different. he became this person that i didn’t recognize.(we dated for 2 months) by the end of are relationship we barley spoke to each other. He broke up with me by writing me a letter that my friend gave to me and when i asked about why he did it like that he said because everyone said he should. Anyway looking back on the relationship he treated me terribly but i really miss him. He always would do sweet things that made me happy once in awhile. once i asked him to walk me somewhere and when we got here he turned around and went back to where we started. he just walked over there bc i asked him too. And we were good friends before we started dating, but he broke up with me on are 2 months (09/27/18-11-27-18). I miss who he used to be and can’t get over the fact that i might have loved him because it has been over a month and i can’t stop thinking about him. Is it bad for me to miss him, i can’t help it. any suggestions to get over him??