please share your thoughts!

Carolina

So I am blessed with an almost 1 yo baby girl! when I got pregnant with her, I had strong symptoms for 2 weeks before missing AF and I had the feeling I was pregnant too. The day after missing AF I test and the positive line was SUPER STRONG.

On July I got pregnant again and had 4 faint lines 4 days in a row at the obgyn office they told me to wait for a darker line to go in for blood work.. day 6 I still got faint line.. darker than faint but not very dark.

I went in for blood work and my HCG was very low.. and they had me in 2 days later to only get 19 more from the first count.. and put me on progesteron cause it was low too. I had my 1st Ultrasound at 5w4d and it looked like there was a tiny heartbeat but it was hiding.. at the 10week appointment they saidbaby was meassuring 4 weeks behind.. baby stopped growing at 6 weeks.. and I had a missed miscarriage.. got a D&C and we all know the rest.

My question is.. do you believe that after AF is missing if your line is faint and stays faint u r not having a sticky baby and end up MC? Based on what have happened to me thats what I believe.

Im on my 2ww with no symptoms just acne.. cravings.. and cramping. but nothing else.. I dont feel pregnant. So I guess I'll just wait for AF.

I'm hopeful but scared. And afraid to test any time before AF is due.