So upset 😠

Angel • engaged💍👫 baby in heaven 👼 beautiful baby girl 5/8/2019 🤱👨‍👩‍👧 due July 2020🤰

My SOs sister sent a bunch of pictures of stuff she had from her daughter. He told her we would take it all without even asking me or showing me any of the stuff. Alot of the stuff we already have like a crib changing table high chair. Our daughters room isn't very big and she has this wick set that's big. He told her we would take that too. I think it's very ugly and doesn't match any of the other stuff or the theme of her room. I asked him to tell her he made a mistake and that we dont need any of the stuff she offered but he just got mad at me and said we will still take it. Our house isn't that big so all that extra stuff will be in the way. His sister is very rude to me. I've meet her twice and she never said hi nice to meet you or even looked at me. She ignores my text. All around I really dont like his family there pushy and rude. They act like hes the one having this baby and that I don't exists. His mom will only buy cloths that sez daddy stuff on it never anything about mommy. Tomorrow if he doesn't tell his sister we dont want any of the stuff she offered then I will be sending a text to her telling her myself. I'm sure she will ignore it!. I'm just so over it 😪