Well this week was interesting.

Paige • 👼 9/3/16 🌈👶🏻 Saige 2/13/19!

On the 8th I was at home alone while my husband was at work and I would text him on his breaks saying I wasn't feeling so good. I went from being hot to freezing multiple times and my lower back where my kidneys are was killing me. I even got to the point that I was light headed and told him when he got home we needed to go to labor and delivery so I could get checked out. Thankfully he was getting off work soon so I didn't have to wait for too long. We get over at about 11:30 and they hook me up to the monitors and the nurse says "Did you know you're having contractions?" I did not. All I knew was I had a kidney infection and just needed help. Well turns out I was dilated to a 2-3 and in labor. So the nurses have me something to stop the contractions and got me hooked up to an iv for fluids. Then I was told that since they aren't able to deliver before 35 weeks I was being flown to the city to the hospital there. So there I went. I got to the city about 1:30 in the morning and they hooked me back up and monitored me for 24 hours to see if I would progress or be stable. I stayed stable and my daughter stayed stable. In fact based on her alone you wouldn't have known anything was wrong with me! So then they told me I was stable enough to only need monitoring twice a day for an hour each time. Finally the third day I was hydrated enough to not need to be on the iv and I got switched over to oral antibiotics. As a final update I get to go home today on bedrest until I'm 35 weeks which thankfully is only a week and two days away from now. All in all that was terrifying to know I was in labor way before she was ready to come out and I am keeping my fingers crossed she stays in at least two or three more weeks.