I need help!

Emilia

Someone please help me figure this out. I’ve been wanting to start exclusively pumping for the past few weeks but I have no idea how to start. My son is 3 months old and he is a major snacker. He wants to eat pretty much every 30-45 minutes. As much as I would love to sit and nurse him all day long, I just can’t. I have a very active 2 year old that I chase after all day long and I also work from home so feeding every 30-45 minutes is not an ideal situation for our family. That’s why I’ve been considering exclusively pumping. I’d much rather give him a 4oz bottle and have him be good for a while so that I could get some stuff done. I just don’t know where to begin and how to start. I’ve tried skipping feedings and just pumping instead but even after I give him a bottle he still wants to nurse. Someone help. 😩

ETA: I know pumping takes up a lot of time but I’m already pumping in between feedings (if he goes longer than 45 minutes) so all of my time is already gone. At this point, EP would take up less time than what I’m spending nursing and pumping already.