Who else out there has a hubby this great?

Megan • Married to my best friend 💍, mama to 🐶🐶🐶🐱👼👼👼

Were no where close to being able to get pregnant as my doctor and I are working out a plan to get my cycle back on track after our miscarriage but last night my husband was so supportive. I laid down on the bed and just started crying. After 2 years of trying and a miscarriage, and now non stop bleeding since November, I had enough of my body and just felt so defeated. He came in with a book I got for Christmas, 2500 baby names, and said "let's sit down and talk baby names so when it's our time, were ready." He got me a blanket, drink and a pen and we sat for about an hour and came up with at least a boy name that we are set on. Daniel Thomas Baker. And right now, were really liking Rosalee for a girl. This really cheered me up, I have to say. Hes been my rock throughout this whole pregnancy journey. Always cheering me up, making me feel beautiful and worth something when my body feels like it's working against me, being at all of my serious drs appointments. I couldn't ask for anyone better. Who else out there has a hubby like this?? Just feeling super grateful tonight.