Preeclampsia worry??

Claudia • 🌷☀️🌴✈️ Expecting baby# 2, due in September! Currently mami to a sweet 5 year old 💕👨‍👩‍👦

Hi ladies,

So I'm chronic hypertensive and taking 2 types of blood pressure medicines to keep it under control, so my Dr has been constantly monitoring me to see if I would develop preeclampsia. All tests have been good until now. I haven't seen my Dr yet(I have my regular check up tomorrow), but I already got the results from my 24-hr urine test(I can see them through an online portal). My protein levels are at 360. Idk what I should expect tomorrow at my appointment, will she send me for bed rest, hospital? What have been your experiences? I just want to know so I go a little prepared mentqally and also have everything ready if I have to go to the hospital or anything. We we're shooting for baby to be delivered on February 15 through C-section since I had a myomectomy 2 years ago, and because of all the complications I had throughout this pregnancy. Please any feedback will be greatly appreciated!!!