A little worried

Kaitlyn • Due with our second May 2nd !

So I got my 20 week ultrasound and I got a call back so I could get another one so they can look at our little girl again so I go back and I’m getting the ultrasound and it says high risk pregnancy on the screen and from there I’m confused, I’m getting the ultrasound and the technician brings in a doctor and then she starts taking over the ultrasound and begins to tell me that they think the baby is way too small for 24 weeks and the baby’s arms and legs aren’t growing as much as they should be and her heads a little smaller. Then proceeded to tell me they want me to go for genetic testing again to see if they missed something now I have to go tomorrow for that.. baby’s organs torso and belly all growing as should be and her spine is good . Ive have 3 appointments in this one week figuring out what’s going on now they want me to come back for another ultrasound in 2 weeks to see if baby’s progressing which is just stressing me out. They said could be because of 1 of 3 things a genetic problem, the placenta not working properly and isn’t giving what should be to baby or I had an infection no one knew about. Please just pray for our little babes being ok and she catches up and grows, this is my second child and I’m just thinking the worst which I know I shouldn’t be doing. But not feeling strong kicks like I did with my first and my tummy’s not very big is just a little discouraging 😞