16month old with anger issues

I believe my daughter has anger issues . Like serious ones . She FLIPS OVER NOTHING ! literally sometimes it be for no reason at all, sometimes it’s because I tell her no. She’ll scream, and if she’s close enough to me she’ll scratch me, pull my hair, hit me. I’ll try to teach her by smacking her hands which is rarely, or yelling at her. Nothing works . Sometimes she’ll cry but after she’s done crying she goes back to being bad again . Nothing seems to work at all

Update: okay let me break it down a little better. I only smack her hands when she’s in the wrong. For example, if she’s touching electricity. I will tell her no or say Aht aht over and over, she will still look at me smile and touch it, that’s when i smack her hands. When she’s pulling my hair, hitting me and scratching me I ALWAYS remain calm, BUT there are times I do smack her hands . She needs to learn before it gets worse ! And sometimes I think it’s because of her dad, her dad has serious anger issues and I wonder if she took on that from him or is she just in her early terrible twos.