My fellow older FTMs...

Jamie

A question for all the moms of advanced maternal age. Have I mentioned that it blows to be categorized as this at 35??

Anyway...is your age playing a factor in deciding on No. 2? I’ll be 36 in March, my hubs just turned 40 in December. We never thought we’d have an “only child”, but we also didn’t know we would deal with 13 years of infertility then get a very surprising rainbow last August. We’ve started talking about another and when. We always wanted atleast 2 babies and 2 years between but again, we’re old 😂 and it’s hard to think of waiting that long so we’ve talked more and more about not having another at all, mainly because we’re freaking exhausted LOL. We’re honestly torn. We feel exhausted all the time. We both work full time and with getting older we feel guilty adding another to the mix if we can’t keep up with them as well as looking at their ages at graduation and college, etc... along with our retirement plans. I mean if it happened, I know we would be okay, but know what I mean? I’m just curious what other “older” moms are thinking on this topic.