Being a stay at home mom?

Lee -First time Mommy 👦🏻💙

So my husband never wants anyone here family wise. His is ok he has no problem with but mine no. My mom has been the only one helping us these months so I can work. My husband hates and gets annoyed that she’s here. So my mother finally said you know what I’m done. Now I am going to stay home and watch him since my husband wants to bitch about everything. Her last day is Feb 21st. He’s now talking shit saying, “oh now you want to stay home so your gonna have to do everything” just throwing it in my face when his dumbass is the one who wants no one here. Next his mother is gonna talk to when she finds out. Guess I’m supposed to be a damn robot and take care of my son, work, clean and cook but meanwhile no one to watch him??! I’m so pissed right now. I feel like just ending my marriage and being on my own so I don’t have to put up with this bullshit from him. He doesn’t want no one here, doesn’t want to visit anyone (my family) just his own! Being that’s the way his mother raised her kids. I’m seriously feed up.