Hate being a wife.

Aurora

Does anyone else get days they hate being a wife? My husbands 3 nephews are staying with us til Monday and this morning they all got up at 6 am and were yelling running a muck and hubby got up and watched them so I could try to get some extra sleep. Even though he was up he did nothing the keep them quiet. So I got up made them biscuits and gravy, eggs and bacon. Cleaned the kitchen I went to lay down for a couple minutes because my back was killing me. 10 min later I got up cleaned out his nasty trashed truck and my car. Then proceeded to do laundry. All while watching my 19 month old and his 3 nephews while he played his video games. So I proceed to make the kids lunch, cleaned the kitchen again, and picked up after all the kids. About 4pm he came in and asked me to go to the store and grab him an energy drink, so I reluctantly went. Came home my house is a mess again. Not even gone 15 min and they had the place a disaster. So I cleaned it AGAIN. By this point my back is so bad I'm trying so hard not to cry but there was still laundry that needed to he finished. So I'm folding laundry(I hate folding clothes lol) he comes in and asked what's for dinner??? I tell him I am going to make tacos they are fast and simple. Yall I love my husband but he had the balls to tell me "um no I dont want tacos, i think you need to make hamburgers and potato salad" oh hell no... I told him if he wanted it he will be making it and cleaning up after himself because I'm officially on strike the rest of the night. HE GOT LIPPY WITH ME AND TOLD ME HOW I AM BEING LAZY!!!(like MF I have done nothing but cool and clean and watch kids that I didnt want to watch in the first place) I normally have no issues doing all this stuff for him and our son. But everytime and I mean every single time his nephews are over my house is so trashed, they are mouthy and very disrespectful towards me and only me(I am mean because I dont let them get away with everything like my husband and his family allow them too) and tonight I just cant do it anymore. I am so sore can hardly walk and cant do it anymore tonight.