Self conscious

Really feel so self conscious. I've always been a big girl, my bf and I have been together a year before I got pregnant and now I'm 29 weeks and I have always been shy of showing him myself naked but it's gotten so bad I wont change in front of his or shower with him. Pur sex life is pretty non existent portly bc I think he knows I'm really self conscious about my body and second I think maybe hes not attracted to me as much as he used to.... he has gained almost 50 lbs since I got prego. Hes 305 now and at my last appointment I tried to lean so he couldnt see when they weighed me but I was 314 and wanted to cry. After my app he was lile you have only gained 4 lbs in 6 weeks and he was super nice about it but I'm getting really depressed i cry in the shower everyday and having second thoughts about this baby. I'm not excited anymore at all and just want to not be pregnant anymore. I have no thoughts of self harm or hurting my baby just thoughts of I wish we hadnt got pregnant and that maybe the babys better off with another family.... idk what to do. My dr helped us with meds to get pregnant bc we had been trying for so long so I feel like I can't talk to him about his issue.