Anyone experience true Sex aversion???

I’m almost 35 weeks pregnant and I have this honest disgust for sex. I was never like this before, I’m actually an extremely open person when it comes to sex (just not while pregnant?). I don’t know what’s changed but my husband I used to have great sex like twice a day. Now I feel repulsed by it. To the point where I start shaking and crying in a horrible anxiety attack. It’s almost like I get a rage of anger too. Anytime he gropes me (wasn’t a problem before) I slap his hand. He looks at me like “wtf” and I can’t blame him. Then I turn and say “I’m so sorry it’s literally a reaction and I don’t know why”. I hate it when he grabs my ass. I hate my nipples being touched to the point where I dont like water to hit them in the shower (I will cry). I’m not even gonna get started on down under. I cringe just the thought of my clitoris being accidentally touched. I’ve NEVER been sexually abused but when I think about him touching me it makes me so uncomfortable that I feel violated and scared. Wtf is wrong with me?!?!

Even when I’m at the doctors for a check up....I hold it in but I don’t like my doctors touching me. My doc accidentally touched my clitoris when feeling for my cervix and I damn near kicked her in the face and came off the table. I cried for a week. This is a real problem to the point of me being terrified of breastfeeding when the baby comes. I couldn’t go to my breastfeeding class because I couldn’t stand the thought of even talking about it. I hope it all goes away once she comes and my hormones go back to normal but I’m a complete wreck this has effected my life so much and I don’t even know when it started. It’s like a horrible curse!