*Controversial* need advice

Please be gentle and give advice. This is not an easy decision and would appreciate that if you have nothing helpful to say to please move on and keep it to yourself. Thank you.

Husband and I have been together 6 years and married for about 9 months. We started ttc right after our wedding in May and after a few disappointments I lowered my expectations on getting pregnant this year.

In August we got a dog and in early November we found out we are expecting. Since then, I have noticed our dog's behavior change to be more aggressive towards me. Dogs can apparently smell the hormones change and he has slowly been calling the shots on when he wants out and fed. Since I've been focusing on my own wellbeing I haven't been a "pack leader" for my dog and have given him what he asks for rather than what he earns. My husband has continued to be a pack leader but since he is not home as often as I am, he doesn't see how the dog is acting towards me. I have noticed the dog being fearful of me at times, barking and lunging at me, and even trying to nip at me. I've never given my dog any reason to act this way. I do not hit or harm my dog in any way, only correct as our trainer has instructed us to do. He wears a training collar that our trainer advised us to keep on him at all times to continue daily reinforcing of correct behavior. When I reach for his training collar to correct his behaviors he has tried to nip at me with ears back and has snarled at me as well.

This behavior has me worried since I have shown my dog that I am fearful of him and he now knows how to overpower me when I try to correct his bad behavior. I worry that he will retaliate when the baby comes this summer. I have read that some dogs will do anything from soiling areas inside the home to being hostile to the baby or destroying the baby's items. I worry that the extra stress of a jealous dog will take my attention away from my baby.

I have discussed with my husband about taking him back to the foster home we adopted him from and expressed my worries. I haven't gotten a sure response from him that he legitimizes my worries. He enjoys having the dog around but doesn't want me to be stressed with a newborn and a jealous dog. I am the one who primarily takes care of the dog and has to do the majority of the corrections. I see more of the bad behavior than he does and I am getting the aggression from the dog while he gets the fun from the dog. He is a young husky, almost 2 years old.

We aren't allowed to kennel him outside per the agreement with our adoption. He is required to be an inside dog. We have no one who can take him besides the foster.

I am unsure what to do at this point. My interests are with my child, but I would hate to see our dog go.

What should I do?