Makeup brand

Samantha • Hey y'all! I'm Sam and I just want to let anyone and everyone know that each and every one of y'all are beautiful.

I have decided that I want to create my own makeup brand. I love makeup and I love skin care so I want to create my own makeup brand that combines the two. I also got inspired by Alamar Cosmetjcs a Latina woman who is inspiring young women to embrace their Hispanic culture. As a young adult who is of mixed heritage, I am proud to be Hispanic. But I also want to embrace my Hawaiian culture as well. So I will want to dedicate my makeup brand to my Hawaiian culture. I can’t wait to get my dream started. It’s a work in process and I’m going to do my extensive research now before I get my bachelors in business. So when I graduate I can work on this dream more in depth and be able to provide the funds I’ll need through a stable paying job. I hope to have this dream come true by 35. I’ll turn 22 next month so I’ll have 13 years to work and achieve this dream.

Thank you all for listening and I hope you all may be able to achieve your own dreams. 🥰🥰