I failed my glucose test and I have I new doctor that I'm very upset about

Tiffany • 33 year old architect; 1st time mom due April 8th

My doctor called me today to tell me I failed my 3 hour glucose test and I literally cried al day. It wouldn't be that bad except last week my female OBGYN doctor quit or got fired and the hospital replaced her with a male doctor. So now I have to face this diagnosis with a stranger and I cried. Like I don't want a new doctor, let alone a male doctor. My last doctor didn't mention my weight at all. She never made me feel bad at all. I started out at 260lbs and I've gained 23lbs and I I just know that the new doctor is going to be mean about my weight and I just don't want a new doctor.... 😭 I am having a breakdown about this. I'm soooooo upset. My husband keeps trying to console me and just doesn't understand. But he is trying...he was like we can find another doctor and I'll be there with you. He is trying but I just don't want a new doctor. I'm so sad about failing the glucose test and more upset about the new doctor. 😭😭🤮🤢🤯 I just need some words of encouragement here or misery needing company... ❤❤🤷‍♀️