Soooooo. Long story

Someone👌🏼

So I have a crush on like one of my bestfriends. A little back story- I have every core with him and he sits by me in ss.

But, it’s not like omg I’m in love w/ him he’s so cute kinda crush it’s more like he’s funny and he has a great personality kinda thing.

Anyways, I’ve only told two of my friends who it was Lets call them JC and JH and me and him were FaceTiming in Friday and he was trying to guess it 🤦🏻‍♀️.

So today during math he said “who’s ur crush” I said “I’m not telling” so he was like ugh whatever. During lunch I told my friend, JC and she was like omg love it whatever. And so In ss he’s like “only JH knows right?” I said “and JC” and hes like WHAT. Anyway he was like “is he in this class”, I said yep. He said in our core one? Yup. And he’s like guessing the people in our core one and core three (ss) and so during core four (our last core) he told me “is he in here?” I’m like omfg yes. And he said “ugh idk” so after school I texted him saying “figure it out?” Which I mean, I’m kind of telling him who it is, idk I’m stupid haha. And he’s like either this kid (annoying kid) or This other kid. (Tattle tale) I said no. He goes idk those are the only kids that have core one three and four with us. I said OMFG YOURE SO SLOW. And he said “idc anymore whatever.” I said istg I cant believe you don’t know. Then he texted me “me? Idk idgaf” I said “took you long enough” he goes “quit lying” I said ask JC. And now he’s saying he’s gonna ask her tomorrow. 😂 Ik I’m fricking stupid for like basically telling him but ya know. I’m like that. Anyways, sorry for the long story I’ll update on how it goes.

—————————————————————————-

UPDATE: (February 10)

So apparently, he likes one of my good friends. I don’t like him a lot anymore like that I guess. I asked him if he liked her and he lied to me saying he didn’t. He said “did you tell anyone that I do, even tho I don’t?” And I said “you’re acting like you do” and he said “fine I do but if you tell anyone I’ll kill you. Not even JH” so I got into this argument that I tell JH and JC everything so of course imma tell them. And it’s retarded. And I have every core like I said with him and we have a project so we have to travel with our science class for every core and that friend he likes is in it. So imma have to see them talking for two whole weeks. 😫😪. I know I sound like a b for saying imma tell JH and jc but like. What am I supposed to do? Idk just though I’d update you guys”