I know this sounds crazy...

Samantha • Married to my best friend 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 Two babies heaven 👼🏻 Trying for another baby Miller 💕

Okay so I am only 3 days past ovulation.... last night my stomach felt weird and I had some mild cramping and it has been like that today as well. So I thought maybe I’m implanting but I just couldn’t get it out of my head how early it is... so I looked online and it said it’s not impossible however, it is very rare. I’ve also noticed a lot of weird things about this cycle that don’t happen on any other cycles. Usually my breasts get unbearably sore the day after ovulation and they aren’t sore. I’ve been OVERLY emotional and “bitchy” to my wife over literally nothing. And the last time I was like this was when I was pregnant. But the biggest sign for me thinking I really think I am pregnant is... I just went to pee and when I wiped there was some blood on the toilet paper. Nothing major just enough to turn the paper pink and some really tiny blood drops. Has anyone ever experienced spotting this early or implanted this early?