Why me?

As

Tuesday at 4:30, I was sexually assaulted by a customer.. He walked up to the counter, asked me if I had 6 pack cans of modelo in the back. I walk to the vault, and i hear a door shut other than the vault door.. i thought he had left, but he didn’t. So i continued to look for the modelo , 6 pack. We had it, but the way it was, there were bud light 6 packs blocking the way of the modelo, so i couldn’t see it from the back stock side of the vault. I open the door... he’s standing right there. I said “I’m sorry but we don’t have any right now” he took a step closer to me, and i took a step back. He grabbed my face, and said beautiful . Kiss me. And proceeded to try to kiss me. I pulled away and said stop i have a husband ! Mind you, I’m a security Officer now & if I get into any kind of legal trouble, I get that license suspended until the courts decide if I’m not guilty . That’s the first thing that goes thru my mind. Is my license. He proceeds to grab me from behind in a choke hold and tries to kiss me again. I said i have to get back to fucking work get off of me! He grabs my waist, super tight , and wouldn’t let go until i grabbed his hand and flung it off of me. I walked back to the register shocked of what just happened to me & I just had a blank stare on my face .. And now? I’m pressing charges against this man. 😞 And I’m absolutely terrified .