Yeast infection cream made me sick???

Emily

I went to my first baby doctor appt last week, and she prescribed me some cream bc she said i had a yeast infection. I wasnt really worried about it bc LITERALLY my whole life, ive had yeast infections on and off but they always went away in a couple days. I picked the cream up from the pharmacy and its one of those that you “insert like a tampon” as my doctor put it. I used it for the first time last night (bc im so used to having yeast infections it didnt bother me that much to use it) & now today i feel like total crap. I have had a head pounding migraine all day, and i took a tylenol about 3ish hours ago, and took about an hour nap (not intending to take a nap lol) & now my migraine is back. I thought i could take a bath to make it better, and that didnt work. I also have been feeling cold chills, like i have been wearing sweats and my husbands big hoodie all day, thinking it would help! I literally had to lay up to my eyes under the covers in the bed to get warm. Then, i woke up with what feels like a small fever. I know on the box that it says if im experiencing flu-like symptoms (ive never had the flu, but i know what its like & ive been sick almost like this before a while back) to stop using it. Should i tell my doctor about my side effects? Im also taking prenatals & iron pills & some antibiotics for some kind of bacterial infection that i had at the time of my docs appt (??).