I have...

Shania • Married to a King 👑 3/24/2016 Mommy to a Prince 👑 4/7/2017 Mommy to a Princess 👑 4/6/2020

I used to be a size 3 in jeans. Now im a size 11. I used to weigh 118 pounds. Now i weigh 155 pounds. I used to have a B cup boob. Now i am a C close to a D cup. I used to wear makeup. Now i wear nothing on my face. I used to wear tank tops and booty shorts. Now i wear jeans and baggy tshirts. My body has changed over the years. I know i am not as gorgeous like my close friends are. I know i annoy people to the fullest. I know i cam be a bitch and i know i can be super sweet. I have come to terms with myself. I wish i was back to a size 3. I wish i was 118 pounds. I wish i had my small chest. I wish my skin didnt break out when i wear makeup. I wish i was as gorgeous as my friends. But I'm not. And i have come to terms with that. Maybe i will get to where i want to be one day. Here is what i look like and i hope you ladies understand that you are all beautiful. No matter what size, shape, or color. WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT!!!!