Split

My ex and I split at the middle of November. Have been in a little bit of contact and civil. Some days though he’ll send me dick pics or videos of getting off and I’m like why this doesn’t get me going. He mentions here and there that he doesn’t know what he want with me and wants to see what happens and he doesn’t need to date for now. So...okay great. But don’t call me one day saying you want me and miss me and wanna take me out on dates then days later hear from you and say you want nothing to do with me. He argued back and forth with me until after the hundredth time he realized in the end if we keep playing games someone will get hurt.. after not hearing from him much this week since he just made an offer for a house, but still he’s been blowing up social media so that’s another reason why I know he ain’t serious about getting back together. And tonight out of nowhere, he calls me

To tell me he and his family made sausage tonight and that he's been busy signing for his house.

And I asked if he called because he missed me and he got all weird line you gotta ask that he said and I was like well yeah because why you calling otherwise

Just be real like come on dude. I love you and care for you but just may have to move on