12 days late and confused.

Samantha

So as of today I'm about 12 days late. I have taken two different tests, and gotten two different answers. This morning I take a non digital generic test and it was a faint positive. This evening I took a different brand digital test and it said not pregnant. I had a miscarriage at 6w 2d back in august. I'm having similar symptoms that I had before I found out about my last pregnancy but also some different ones. I been feeling super lightheaded and dizziness upon bending over and standing back up to quickly or getting out of bed too fast, sometimes I feel like I'm out of breath around the same time of the dizziness, also super sensitive sore and slightly tingly breast/nipples, am always tired even though I may sleep for 10 hours straight, lately I have been waking up 2 or 3 times to go to the bathroom. I also have been having some weird to me symptoms such as hot flashes and leg cramps especially in the calf. I kind of have a decreased appetite and lots of nausea around 330ish am (I work overnights, so I'm usually up through the night) and been really gassy. Before I had a couple days of super light spotting but haven't noticed anything this time, however a week ago I had a uti/bladder infection, for no apparent reason and it was less than 12 hour onset. I have also been edgy and get tears easily upon watching movies videos on fb, and within the last week my boyfriend lol not for any particular reasons. And lastly headaches! Headaches like you wouldn't believe. Sometimes they get me so much that right behind my eyes hurt. Anyone having any suggestions or tips or anything for me? I plan to retest prolly in a week if I still haven't started. I also have a dr apt on the 4th of February so if nothing by then I'll for sure mention things to the dr. I'm just really confused and dont want to jump to conclusions or get too excited for nothing.