I don’t know what to do

My and my husband have been together for over five years and married for almost two. For the past three years I haven’t felt any sexual desires for him. I love him, I think he’s handsome and cute, and hard working and he’s my best friend. I just do not want to have sex or be touched in a sexual way. I feel like a horrible wife that I can’t give my husband what he wants especially cause sex brings us closer together. We haven’t had sex in three weeks now, I don’t have confidence in myself, I feel ugly and fat and my stomach is gross, but sex also just doesn’t feel good, the thought of sex grossed me out, I never get horny any more, I also haven’t had a depression or anxiety season in a very long time. But he also has never done anything nice for me, never helps me out, dinner has never been made for me, the Landry is up to me, along with cleaning the entire house, he goes to work but I also go to school full time, he doesn’t know how to intimately touch me any more. Lingerie makes me feel weird and gross I’ve tried that I don’t know what to do and it’s starting to take a toll on my marriage