Doctor?

I'm a ftm with an 11 month old boy. He loves walking but mostly running around EVERYWHERE. Bumps and bruises are common with him, and every single time it always freaks me out. Today, he was running around playing and he slipped and fell into the toy box, he hit his nose and beside his eye (he was playing so the picture is blurry) his nose started bleeding and he got his eye pretty good. He's had a few naps today, before and after he slipped into the toy box so. I'm trying to decide whether I should take him to the doctor or not. Maybe I'm just being paranoid about nothing? He cried for a good couple of minutes after it happened of course, I'm sure that it hurt, when he fell asleep I put an ice pack around it because I was swollen. He's played since then, I'm just not sure if it's in a spot I should be seriously concerned about. Or is it just one of those things that happens when kids are just learning how to walk. Any advice is helpful. Maybe some things I should look out for just ik n case ? I tried to get a better picture but couldnt, you can see where he hit his nose though.