Best. Sex. Ever. (TMI)

B

Okay so this isn’t anything overly extreme, but it was so fucking good. So basically my guy and I hooked up the other day. So first I get on my knees and blow him. We fool around a little, he spanks me (which felt so good). Then he goes into me, and it felt so fucking good ya’ll, we haven’t sex in almost a month and it felt like pure heaven. My legs are around his waist, our arms are around each other’s necks, my hands in his hair, our faces are buried in each other’s and I’m so fucking close guys. He stands up a little to change positions and I’m so desperate that I beg him to keep going a few more seconds and he does. I’m a mess, I can’t think straight and he goes to kiss me and I can barely kiss back before I finish. This is the second time I’ve finished during sex and I fucking love it. Then I ride him and he’s grabbing my waist and pounding into me and i turn around and finish him off. His moans are the hottest things ever and I’m bouncing on him and he’s whining and whimpering and he finally finishes. I’m sure people heard us echoing through the halls. It doesn’t sound like a lot, but it felt so fucking good