Funny story!!!! My aunt thinks I’m pregnant!

My grandma went to an event tonight with my aunt and let her use her camera and to look at a picture. Well as my aunt was browsing at the picture she wanted to show her she accidentally went over to far and saw my sisters ultrasound picture! My grandma panicked because my sister has not announced it yet to friends or other family until 12 weeks! The funny part is as soon as my aunt saw the ultrasound she said she just knew that I was pregnant and would be having a baby soon! My grandma didn’t know what to say so she just said don’t tell anyone, no one is suppose to know! So now my aunt thinks I’m pregnant and doesn’t know that it’s actually my sister. My grandma called me and was so worried I would be mad but of course I’m not, I find it actually flattering. It’s just funny that my aunt thinks I’m the one pregnant when it’s my sister! She is in for a big surprise come a couple weeks! My husband and I are TTC but no baby yet! My aunt claims she has a 6th sense so maybe she knows something I don’t know yet! 😊❤️