What would you do?

There's a guy I used to be super into a two and a half years ago, we matched on tinder but never met cause I wasn't ready for anything as it turns out, we talked for a few weeks before going our separate ways. We then started talking again a few months later in early 2017 but again nothing came of it we just stopped talking but I really liked him, we'd talk for hours, chat on the phone, talk about everything and anything. I found out he moved to another country in Europe (I'm in the UK) and started a new life and I was really happy for him because he went through some personal shit and deserved a new start especially as it always ended on good terms with us. Cut to last night, haven't spoken for almost 2 years and we match each other on tinder again 😂 start talking again turns out he's back near my city until Tuesday I think visiting family and he wants to meet. The only thing is he's not looking for anything serious as he is going back to Europe on Tuesday. What would you do? I used to like him and it would be nice to meet but at the same time he's going home in two days so I just think if we go on a date and it goes well I'll just get attached only to be disappointed that he has to leave. I'm not after hookups as I've never had sex and I'm waiting so it would purely just be a chat but he's invited me round his house and I'm just not too sure.

What would you do in my situation? Has anyone been in my situation?