I lost my baby.

Kaylee • My name is Kaylee, I have a 6 year old and a 2 year old. I am expecting baby #3 in March 2023!

On Wednesday January 23, I was suppose to be 9 weeks. We went for our first ultrasound and the baby measured 6 weeks with no heartbeat. I couldn’t accept the fact that this was Happening to me. I was 1 in 4. We went to the ER just for a second opinion and of course they got the same..no heartbeat. They told me I had been carrying a dead baby for 3 weeks and I had no idea. Fast forward 2 days to Friday. I went to an obgyn and was given 4 pills which they call “ABORTION” pills. I wasn’t aborting my baby. I had a miscarriage, I had no choice. This was the hardest to deal with. Every time I went to the bathroom and saw a clump of stuff I had wondered if it was my baby. I know I’m not alone and I know it’s nothing I did. Im just so ready to begin trying for my rainbow baby. My heart feels so empty. If you are going through this, it’s ok. You aren’t alone. God has a story for all of us, this is just another chapter.