At a loss

Christine

I found out 11/19/18 with a FRER that I was pregnant. Doctor confirmed results on 11/20. But then I miscarried on 11/25, bled with some clotting until 11/27, then it stopped. Then 12/3, I had extreme cramping and back pain and started bleeding and clotting again until 12/7. Results of 12/3 labs showed my levels were below 1 and the cramping and bleeding had marked the completion of my MC.

I took an OPK on 12/12 and negative. Didn’t test for a few after that. Then from 12/18 until now, I have been taking OPK’s on a regular. Still have not had AF. Getting impatient and the wait just sucks. 12/30 though I started cramping, feeling sore boobs and having discharge. Kept thinking it was AF, but would get to the bathroom and it’s just watery CM. Symptoms stayed for 2 weeks and then went away, except the discharge, that still continues. Then 1/21 I started cramping again, my boobs feel sore or fuller most of the day, I’ve had backaches and still have the watery CM that makes me run to the bathroom thinking AF arrived, yet still no AF. Is all of this normal after a MC while waiting for AF? How much longer will I have to wait till AF does arrive? I’m at a loss and it’s killing me. 😔

P.S. my cycles are irregular, so that doesn’t help me much. But was anxious because I was so hopeful that AF would come by now.