Does anyone else feel like me?

Madame Jenny

The other night SO and I went to dinner. After dinner we parked ourselves at the bar. We’re a pretty social couple and enjoy talking and joking with others. Eventually I see SO chatting it up with a very pretty woman. I could see how attracted to him she was. Leaning into him, touching him, and flirting. Funny thing is I was getting turned on. I could feel it everywhere. My panties were getting wet and everything. I was thinking about the two of them in bed together and what they would be doing. I was lost in a fantasy. That’s when I felt his kiss. His lips on the nape of my neck. I took his hand and slid it up my thigh and underneath my short skirt. I shuttered from head to toe as I pressed his finger over my now soaked slit. He smiles and whispers in my ear. What’s got you is hot. It wasn’t long before I confessed what I had witnessed. I even admitted that I had fantasies about him pleasuring other women and that it made me hot.

I don’t really know what it is about. I think I want other women to know and feel the same pleasure I feel when I’m with him.

Does anyone else feel like this?