Should I break up with him? What do you all think happened?

ok I was thinking about a looooot. Me and my boyfriend have been together for about almost 9 months. In the early months of our relationship I got on birth control which made my sex drive go down, i was REALLY depressed, and he was frustrated. My boyfriend just left for boot camp a few weeks ago. A few weeks before he left: One night me and him and his best friend and his girlfriend went to Applebee’s. I had a looot if drinks. And he did too. He told me he had taken a pill to enhance if you know what I meannnnn, and I said I wasn’t really in the mood. I said no. He kept asking and asking and asking and i was like ok whatever. But my mood was off, he knew i didn’t want to at all. He took me home. And then when I walked inside my house he came in too. Like he was determined. So I was changing getting ready to go to bed. And then idk the alcohol hits me. I was drunnnnk. And I’m stumbling. Falling asleep. I asked him “so are we gonna do anything” (I was hoping he’d say no bc of the state I was in and was hoping he’d go home.) and he just kissed me and tried to put his hand in my pants and I fell asleep, he kept trying to kiss me, finger me, he kept trying to wake me up.

and then he got frustrated with me

He said “can’t even ask for a fucking favor”

And then I was just like just do whatever you want and I start crying.

Because I’ve already been through this.... It just hurt. And I wanted him to leave I didn’t feel safe. And so he left then came back. He put me in bed and then tried kissing me again. I just fell asleep. And he was alll MAAAAD. The next morning I told him that I didn’t remember but honestly I knew what happened I wanted to see if he’d tell me the truth. And he said no we didn’t do anything which we didn’t have sexual intercourse. And he just made me feel so unsafe in that point I tried to break it off. And he was crying and he didn’t let me. He’s at boot camp now and I just don’t feel safe and comfortable being with him anymore. Drinking or having sex. I don’t feel safe. What are your thoughts??

Update: I even told my aunt (I live with her) and she said “you know how guys are they’re so damn stupid” and made me even feel more horrible..