He cried ...

GeeGee

Omg so i just finished my period last week and the last two days i was cramping so bad ... which never happens , so my SO && i have been TTC 6 months now , and nothing , and he knows how bad i want this ! So a few days ago my mom brought me a test just to have cause she knows I’m TTC and my boyfriend for some reason was like just take it , take the test in the morning , so yesterday i took the test and by no surprise it was negative , which i knew cause i just got off my period but he just wanted me to take it , i guess bc of my cramping , but yeah it was negative and usually i cry and get all depressed but not this time bc i knew and i told him like it’s Guna be negative but when he seen the test results cause he looks not me , he laid back in the bed with me and i always know something bothering him

Cause he shakes his foot lol , so i cuddle him and ask him what’s wrong and he says nothing baby so i let a few mins go by and still he’s shaking his leg and he turns to me with tears in his eyes and says he’s sorry and he knows how bad i want this and that it’s not fair everyone else is getting pregnant and having babies and you want this so bad and it’s not happening (he has a daughter from his old relationship years ago so he thinks it’s Guna be easy but it’s not ) and he cries and omg my heart dropped and he was always there for me when i cried all i could do was hug him and tell him it’ll happen soon , we gotta stay positive and just keep trying ! But lord that made me fall in love with him even more 😫😫 praying for a positive soon 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 started tracking my CM see if this will help us !! Baby dust to all those trying for a baby in 2019 ❤️ here’s a picture of us 🧡 i love him so much