Advice: considering being an SAHM?!?

Danika

So now that my little man is here and is almost 2 months old, my SO and Inare at a cross roads. We are both terrified of having someone else raising our child for 45+ hours a week. We are considering as a family the possibility of me not returning to work. I never would have dreamed that I would have this thought process as I did not go through this with my now 10 year old but the difference is we lived closer to family and he was with my grandma while I was at work and not with a day care provider. My job was also much different then as well. Over the last 4 years I have put all of my energy into my current job and that is where I am torn. I worked so hard to be where I’m at now but I don’t know if that is truly where I need to be at this time. I am also currently taking classes at my local

Community college to finish up my degree in business. The thought process now is I can stay at home with my baby, maybe find something part time to supplement a bit of income and finish my degree. So when he does go back to school I can refocus on my career and begin a new path. Just looking for advice and opinions!