I don’t even know...

RS • Baby girl born August 2019👶🏻 💕 Baby #2 Oct 2021 ✨

Ok so I don’t even know what to post as my title for this lol so when I was 9 wks had my first prenatal visit ultrasound was fine they took blood and did a physical no problem, well I haven’t heard back from them about my blood work or anything so I assumed everything was fine especially it being almost 3 wks since my appt...I’m now 11+4 wks and my next appt with them is feb 11....this morning I get a phone call from my OB’s office and my heart dropped I thought something was wrong with my blood work or my baby or idk but a million things went through my head...it was too early for a reminder call so I know it wasn’t that but anyways she starts by saying hey I couldn’t remember if I called you and told you...so right there I immediately thought omg something is wrong...but she called and said everything was fine they just wanted to tell me they set me up for a genetic screening at another dr’s office for next week because they have a high tech machine there and my OB’s machine is old and is usually just for quick scans and dating...seriously I felt like I was having a heart attack when she started the convo like that! But everything is fine thank god!! Anyways I also have to get iron testing done which I’m hoping is ok, anyone else have to get their iron tested multiple times throughout their pregnancy??