What’s wrong with me?

Anna

22 never had a boyfriend. I go out with guys and they seem super interested but then never hear from them again. Every guy I know in real life is married now or in a serious relationship. So my friends talked me into using Tinder and Bumble. It’s not like I’ve not met guys before and had one night stands. But I don’t want that I want more. Minimum FWB. But ideally a relationship. What is wrong with me? We meet. He’s super into me. We talk and get along great. Flirt. I don’t always go back to his place unless I want to. One even said he could keep hanging out and having fun (sex) because we both enjoyed it. Others mention second date. All of them within 48 hours stop responding (I don’t over kill trust me and leave the ball in their court. Usually it’s just I made it home safe like they asked). But they ALL unmatch me on Tinder or Bumble after. Even if THEY said afterwards we could keep hanging out or they wanted to meet again. With or without sex. No matter what I do. They do this. What am I doing wrong? What’s wrong with me? This doesn’t happen to anyone else I know. Everyone else gets guys fawning over them. They have multiple options to date. I have nothing. What’s wrong with me? My behavior is no different than theirs. I’m not beautiful but I’m pretty I think. I’m very well behaved and sweet. I’m not too much. I’m fun. What am I doing wrong? I don’t want to be 30 when I get my first boyfriend! But it’s so exhausting constantly going through this I’m tired of it and don’t want to do it anymore. I’m tired of trying. It never works out. Even when I think it’s going to or he seems like a great guy. Whatever it is, it’s something wrong with me since this is just something I’m the only one that deals with. I’m so tired. I just want to be happy. I am tired of being lonely.

I know it’s me. That’s why I headed it what’s wrong with me. I think maybe I’m too friendly. Like maybe I’m not flirty enough like they want. I’m not vulgar at all and I’m very proper so I don’t think I give off bad vibes besides that. I’m also very independent. Most people in my area are taken. You have to date older or out of town. Also, I’ve only had sex a few times with a few guys. I didn’t lose my virginity till six months ago. So I’m not that kind of girl. I’ve been so focused on school (finishing my doctorates in 2020) that I’ve mostly ignored guys before. But I’ve been taking life too seriously so I’m trying to go on some dates.

Also I have had guys who stay interested in me. Some who don’t even meet me. But they’re not guys I would ever go back out with. Some are creeps or too much like a stalker and I’ve addressed it with them. So they like me. I’ve also had guys I met traveling and then we talk all the time and flirt but it’s not real and there is so much distance I want something here. If that makes sense. Like why do I get them but not locals?