Am I out of order?

So 2 weeks ago me and my partner found out I’m pregnant we were both chuffed to bits after ttc for 2 years,

I’m extremely tired- this comes with being pregnant so I’ve found out, I’m so tired I could cry because of working, I do all of the housework, cooking and I’m a student.

Last Friday and Saturday he got really drunk and woke me up when he got home even though he knows how tired I’ve been, I complained the other day because I had cramps and he said ‘I was playing on being pregnant already’ he goes to the pub every night after work and I just wish he would show me some love and affection, tonight he’s out at his mates I don’t mind that but he seemed like he would be out a few hours not all night.

I just wish he would be more supportive and helpful as he wanted it as much as me 😭 is it just the pregnancy hormones making me crazy or is he in the wrong? I’ve tried telling him but we just argue and I refuse to stress out because of the baby!

Update: thankyou all for commenting and making me feel less crazy! We talked, I cried shouted and screamed he went to work in a strop vented to his work friend who’s a lovely man with a wife and children and I think he may have given him a reality check, I’m annoyed that’s what it’s taken and I doubt this will be the end of it but we’ll see...

Again thank you ladies ❤️