Venting.

Rachel • 🤰🏻5.9.19

My house burned down July 2017. It has been the worst experience I’ve ever had to deal with. We put TTC on hold because I’m living in a shit hole place that used to be a doctors office. It didn’t have a shower until May of last year. I still don’t have a kitchen. No oven. No sink. Nothing.

So last year our home was supposed to be completely rebuilt and I was supposed to be back in it by August. Well, we started TTC again with that information. Bam. August comes. Pregnant. House still isn’t done.

It was supposed to be done by Christmas. Still not done.

Now it is February and there is no move in date for my house. It’s hardly built. The contractor is a complete scam artist. We are going through lawsuits and switching contractors and it’s a huge problem.

It’s making me so depressed. I won’t be in my house by the time the baby comes. I’m paying a mortgage for a place I don’t get to enjoy. I just want to go to sleep for the next three months and wake up going into labor. At least then I’ll have my boy and we can hang out here together. I’m just alone in this shit hole while my husband works all day. I can focus on running the business but honestly that’s only two hours of work per day. I want my home and my baby 😩