When u just know ....

After 13 days lates and downloading this app only a month ago I think I’m pregnant ...

Xmas month is hectic for us and embarrassing as this might be we only did it once ☺️

I had an iud in and I had it removed 2 yrs ago so we tried like bunnies for 4 months but nothing happened so we decided to get the same iud wait and travel , we had fun! We cruised we travel, we went to Disney with our 5 yo it was a blast so 2 years past by and now I’m here making this post

Removed iud late November ... got my period December,twice that same month and crazy clots and cramps , the joys of removing n iud lol hence the 1 time that month ( he works nights so I sleep alone )

I been so dam tired like I love movie time with my son on Sundays and let me tell you , loud tv , my favorite popcorn next to me and I fell asleep for about 5 mnts .. and I just been tired so I been circling back and forth because come on one time and right after n IUD!

So here is the funny part , after 13 days late and breaking out and my boobs were hurting , I’m like any day now, anyway I was home alone and decided to take a pregnancy test and knowing they had expired 12/17 ! Yea so idk why I did it but ummm 4 test positive .

Okay w.e maybe false positive ..

Just got back the supermarket . Took a clear blue test and a nice pigmented plus sign

So I think I’m pregnant ... and my body knew before I did ...

Thanks for reading this , is too soon to tell anybody and this app was a god sent..