IN-LAWS😅🙄(this is gonna be a long one)

So we have been living with my SO’s parents for about a year and three months now. Along with SO’s younger brother and our two year old. We found out we’re expecting our little girl June 2019. I found us an apartment and we could of moved in January 8th. This apartment was my dream. It was beautiful 3 bedrooms & in my budget. The night the landlord told us she had a good feeling about us my SO told his parents and his parents asked us if we would like to move into their rental home that was being remodeled. I didn’t mind the idea because it was a house with a fenced yard and overall would of been ideal for our family. Let alone we would be allowed to have pets while still having it be in our budget. So I had told the landlord of the previous apartment that we had found something else. Fast forward to now. I am 6 months pregnant and the home is about 2 weeks away from being finished. Well about a week ago, my SO’s younger brother mentioned that his parents were moving into the rental 🤬 And we were supposed to stay at the home we were in. Which may I add Is completely full of stuff bc MIL is a possession hoarder. I’m 6 months pregnant & i am PISSED that they wouldn’t let us know something like this. Should i say something? I feel like I’m put in an awkward position. My SO refuses to say anything.