Am I going crazy :(

I'm 6 weeks along and for some reason I cannot stand my boyfriend all of the sudden or he's being extra annoying I don't know which. I feel bad but I can't help it. Tell me if I'm being crazy or if these would bother you guys :(

So he fell asleep at around 8:30 last night which is fine but I didn't fall asleep til around 2 and he woke me up at 8 to have sex which is also fine but then he wouldn't let me go back to sleep like turned on all of the lights and was talking on his headset hella loud on his video game.

then we are laying down and hes tickling me (not good tickle like play tickle) and fucking with my boobs and shit and so i go on the opposite end of the couch and he like puts his toes in my crack like fucking with me and i asked him to stop a million times!!!!!

now hes sad cause i snapped and i feel really bad. but should i?

oh and he turned on music and hes like do you know who this is? im like bob marley hes like wow that took you a sec im like ok?? then another song comes on and im like oh i love this song and hes like then who is it? IDFK!!! why does it matter! why are you fucking testing me. His ex gf is the one who got him into raggae and so i was like is that why youre fucking testing me?! which i know is ridic but i was pissed ugh