L&D already.

Jasmine

My midwife sent me to labor and delivery. I’m 20week and 1 day. Due June 23rd. This is not okay. What the hell is going on.

UPDATE #1

My cervical length is 1.3cm. They’ve given me my first dose of meds to stop the contractions. Although mild they’re regular enough to cause concern. The current plan of action is if my cervix stays closed and doesn’t become any shorter before tomorrow morning I will be going home with a consult with a MFM, progesterone suppositories, and the high blood pressure med that’s been stopping my contractions. If things do change, they’ll be calling the MFM and seeing if I’m getting transferred to a hospital with a level 4 NICU. Current goal, 24 weeks!

Thank you to all of you amazing women! Hoping you’re all having happy and healthy pregnancies! 💖

Update#2

Things are getting worse. Dilated to 1cm...

Update #3

Although I’m dilated we’ve managed to get contractions to stop since 11:30pm last night. My white blood cell count was barely elevated but they gave me an antibiotic to try and knock out whatever is causing this. I can only take nifedipine for a total of 48 hours. Hoping that we can stop labor and go back to the plan of seeing a MFM. We are not currently able to get a cerclage due to contacting and being in PTL. I’m hoping once the contractions are done with we will be considered.