God is good 👏🏼 Read if you feel like giving up

Angels Mommy

I just want to start off my saying that I’m so grateful for the small things that have been happening to us lately...

Last year, 2018, we were so down in the dumps( me and my husband and son) my husband got hurt from his job and he was on workers comp but only received for a short period. I got a job working as a teacher assistant at this company that supposedly was a good company but they treated us employees like shit, and I was so unhappy waking up early to go to that job, which gave me no choice but to quit. My son was told that he could probably have autism because of his speech delay (he’s just turned 2) and me and my family were fed up living in my moms house and desparte to find a apartment but waiting list were ridiculous! All this led to me and my husband constantly arguing for financial reasons... overall we were having a bad year😕 I swear guys, I would look at my son and start crying feeling like a failure to him. I was already loosing my faith until...

Entering this year, so many things have happened to us that I can’t explain that I believe God is finally seeing our struggles. First, my husband found a job with his uncle, temporary but good salary👏🏼 I just received notice that some apartments we have been on the waiting list for 2 years, the manager said we were 5 spots away from being first and that were might be another vacant open soon👏🏼 We went to see if we can possibly do income tax with very little that we work for last year, and we can! We will be receiving almost $4,000 in return which means we can put a down payment on apartment! 👏🏼 As for me, I was looking for work and one of my old teachers said she can help me get a job as a teacher asst at a large company that I’ve been trying to apply at but just yesterday I received a call from another company that I have previously applied and hired me on the spot, with good pay and flexible hours, so I’m grateful for both opportunities👏🏼 Andddd.... my sons speech has increased tremendously! That his teachers are extremely impressed! He’s 2 and can even count up to 12 in English and Spanish!!

God is good and anyone out there feeling like you have nothing left and want to give up....Dont!!! Because you don’t know what lies ahead of you. All you have to do is push yourself and you will see results 🙌🏼