Non existent sex!?!

Sarai • Baby boy born 3/24/20 💙

So....... me and my boyfriend have been dating since June of 2018. We dated back in 2014 but went different ways as we were both immature at the time. Anyways. My post is about our sex life basically becoming non existent. Before we moved in together we had sex 3-4 times a week when I use to stay at his place on my days off(2014 was also the same if not more) But since we have moved in together our sex life like just disappeared. We have sex maybe once a month if that. I don’t know what to do. I have tried talking to him about it and how it makes me feel ( unwanted/unloved) but he always reply’s with well now we live together I know I can get it whenever I want to. But I don’t understand cause he will get me so turned on and ready to go then turns around and says I’m always horny or he isn’t in the mood!!!!!! But then I think to myself..... WHY THE FUXK DID YOU GET ME HORNY THEN Idk if I’m being needy asf or he just doesn’t seem interested anymore. The rest of our relationship is wonderful and I know he loves me and thinks I’m sexy but idk. I need advice or help something. It’s driving me mad.