Is it rape?

3 years ago, I was sexually involved with a man, and during sexual he was too rough and really doing it hard. I said "stop, it hurts." He said, "I gotta finish." For months after that encounter, I was in a lot of pain vaginally. I met a new guy, and when he and I had sex, I would still experience a lot of pain until after 6 months or so.

This guy and I got pregnant and married, and I felt like I received healing from my past experience because I only felt pressured to have sex with the first guy. Now, my husband and I are pregnant again, but I asked him to leave because he's had multiple sexual partners (5 total) since we've been married. I found this out after getting pregnant. Today at my 15 week, 4 day appointment, I got retested for STDs, STIs and HIV, ect. The pelvic exam was very painful. I am recovering from all of the shock, but it's a struggle taking care of my son alone, but I'm doing it. I love my children.

My husband claims since I'm older, I've lived my life, but he hasn't decided that he has lived his life yet. That's his excuse for lying and cheating. So should I think that he should expect me to die soon since I've so called "lived my life?" Sorry for the long post. I know this was just supposed to be a poll, but I needed to vent.

Vote below to see results!