My bf is so fucking childish

So we were otp & he asked me if I’m kinky & I said Uh I guess idk but I’m not into feet or anything and I said hbu and he said no I will never do that nasty shit like eating ass or licking toes & I said it’s not nasty it’s a preference some ppl love it. I told him he does normal stuff he just likes to insert his penis and he got mad as f and was arguing with me mind u we argue ALOT . Our jan was full of it but once feb started I said I am not doing it. Im tired of being in. Toxic unhappy relationship so it was like the start of something new. Now he’s coming at me crazy saying who asked u to say that when I speak u respond back. I didn’t ask u you didn’t have to say that all I do is insert if u have a prob with just fucking don’t do it. & he said if u want someone to eat ur ass & kick ur toes find someone else & im just like

Tf is wrong w this guy. He said I was throwing shade at him by saying he just inserts his thing. I told him yea I do wanna experience having my ass ate one day etc but he says he’s not into it so I just deal w it it’s not a big deal. He kept giving me a attitude & kept tlking to me like a friend. He kept saying nigga are u dumb why u acting slow nigga bla bla all I heard was literally nigga. I don’t like when he speaks to me that way. I hung up the phone but he started something out of nothing wtf .. if all u do is insert & u know that’s all u do why th u so mad. He even says he does regular stuff like wtf 🤯he was acting so bitchy and I told him don’t speak abt things you’ll get sensitive abt and he said now u tryna make me look like a sensitive ass Nigga fuck that u feel a way abt it I don’t & I was just literally folding my panties while otp like