Baby at a wedding?

So I have a dilemma, and I’m really not sure what to do.

My sister is getting married in May, I am her maid of honor, my husband and 3 year old son are all in the bridal party. I also have a daughter who will be 1 three days before the wedding. I’m not looking to make waves, or start a fight but my sister basically told me that she doesn’t want the baby there because she doesn’t want me to be distracted during the day. And she doesn’t necessarily want the baby there because we won’t be able to predict how she’ll be the day of. I understand it’s her wedding don’t get me wrong, it’s a late reception so I would really understand her not being included in that. But I really have a hard time getting past the idea of her not being included in some of our family photos, and maybe the ceremony. Considering she’s having our step brothers kids in the bridal party too.

(Please no negativity 🙂 just looking for some advice or anyone who has had one kid involved and the other not, or even just a one year old at a wedding)

** thank you to everyone who has commented I really appreciate the input!

I think for me it’s more of the idea that one of my kids will be there and the other is not. She will be the ONLY one missing.

We actually just had an issue with the bridal shower, my mom assumed I was bringing the baby, I really didn’t have any plans to. Figured the two kids would be home with my husband. My sister was strong against no kids. So then my sister in law wanted to know why she couldn’t bring my 3 year old niece since she was formally asked to be in the bridal party. So my mother had to have a sit down and told my sister you can not let one come with out the other (why this applies to the shower and not the wedding is beyond me) but now my daughter is coming to the shower and so is my 3 year old niece. And then my sister decided that since she is allowing her two nieces, she’s allowing two of her old coworkers could also bring their small children (one of them with twin girls, all of them under a year)

A little back story, my parents are more or less not interested in helping to take care of children that day. They are divorced and are both very self involved (to put it nicely) so essentially we won’t have a ton of help. But as said before I don’t think I would even want her at the reception bc it’s late. And I’ll add that she’s a very easy baby and in my opinion she’s easier than my 3 year old son and my 3 year old niece that will also be in the wedding. So I’m disappointed at the request that I can’t bring her, but my sister has made arrangements to bring her dog who has worse separation anxiety than my kids 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m going to have to have a long talk with her and I’ll pray that it goes well...

I mean I don’t honestly know how anyone could say no to this face 😢