Is it over?

I had a fight with my long term boyfriend because I expressed that I don’t want him on his phone talking to other people when it’s our one on one time. He does make an effort to make me feel wanted even when he’s answering the phone but it doesn’t change that I feel weird about him doing it. I explained that I don’t want him to cut off friends or anything like that, I just want our time to be just the two of us, not the two of us and his phone. I explained that it isn’t about me questioning his loyalty, it’s about me feeling respected. After all that I said that I love him and I’ll be ready to talk about it when he is. He got really upset and said that he would’ve rather me broken up with him than to have said that and “Don’t hit me with that “I love you” shit after you just said that”. Since then he said that ever since I said what I said, he’s not sure if he feels the same way about me anymore. I love him and nothing he could say could change that. Before this he’s really shown me how much he cares about me and loves me and I miss us so much. Help?